1. Cahirsiveen town - Denis McCrohan renting the auxiliary workhouse to the local Board of Guardians.
2. High Street, Cahirsiveen - Catherine McCroghan (renting a House & Small Garden).
3. Church Lane, Cahirsiveen - Ellen McCrohan (renting a house).
4. Pound Lane, Cahirsiveen - Ellen McCrohan (renting the pound).
5. Garranebane townland - Ellen McCrohan (renting a house).
6. Inchiclogh townland - Jeremiah McCrohan (renting a house and land, also listed as lessor of a house in the same townland).
7. Beginish No. 2 - Owen McCrohan & others - (renting land).
8. Letter townland - Denis McCrohan (Big), renting land and a house, office & garden.
9. Letter townland - Denis McCrohan (Little), renting a house, office and land.
10. Reenard townland - Timothy McCrohan (renting a house, office and land).
11. Reenard townland - Daniel McCrohan (Tim), renting a house and land.
12. Reenard townland - Daniel McCrohan (Denis), renting land.
In relation to the "big" and "little" Denis McCrohans, these are clearly 2 generations of the same family.
The "Tim" and "Denis" suffixes for Reenard are to differentiate what are probably first cousins.
I hope that this is of some help to you.